Vibrational Sound Healing
Author(s): Eric Longdon
A practical and accessible guide to sound healing therapies
- Explores tools such as tuning forks, gongs, singing bowls, drumming, chakra chants, and angelic vibrations
- Provides simple practices such as humming, vowel toning, and affirmations that you can begin using right away for self-healing
- Explains how sound therapy triggers self-healing mechanisms and offers a non-invasive way to permeate every cell of the body with healing intentions
All sound and vibration affect us. From the moment of birth--even in the womb--every word, thought, or sound we encounter is important and powerful, nourishing or toxic. When we understand the powerful effects of sound and vibration, we can consciously apply them for our health and well-being.
In this practical and accessible guide, Erica Longdon explains the therapeutic and healing impact of sound, frequency, and vibration on the body, mind, and spirit. She shows how sound therapy triggers the body's natural self-healing mechanisms and offers a non-invasive way to permeate every cell of the body with healing intentions. She presents a wide range of sound-healing methods and vibrational practices and explores tools such as tuning forks, gongs, singing bowls, drumming, chakra chants, and angelic vibrations as well as cymatics--the study of wave phenomena, which makes sound visible. She explains how to use different sound healing methods and offers instructions both for self-treatment and as preparation if you go see a sound therapist. She reveals how each of us has a sound healing tool at our disposal--our own voice--and provides simple practices and exercises such as humming, vowel toning, and affirmations that you can begin using right away for self-healing. She also explores the power of silence and how even our inner vibrations--thoughts and intentions--affect us sonically and can be used for vibrational healing.
Offering a natural way to treat pain and illness, this guide gives you the tools to connect with your inner healer, restore balance and harmony, and harness the power of vibration for sound health.
- : 9781644111611
- : Inner Traditions International, Limited
- : Healing Arts Press
- : 0.247208
- : January 2021
- : ---length:- '8.25'width:- '5.38'units:- Inches
- : books
- : Eric Longdon
- : Paperback
- : 176